You can’t judge a dresser drawer by its owner. Many times, people are all dressed up, well put together, and nicely mixed and matched, but their dresser drawer is a hot mess. It can be so frustrating to keep your dresser drawer spick and span all the time, particularly when you’re always in a rush to get dressed and get out of the house.
We’re going to show you some of the things you can do to ensure you keep your dresser drawers properly organized and easier to keep tidy on a daily basis.
- Remove your clothes from your drawers every month (if necessary) and refold them. Make sure that you get rid of all clothes that are stained or torn and make sure that you gather clothes you haven’t worn in a while, so that you can donate them.
- Try filing your t-shirts according to their colors or whatever categories you want to put them in. That way, you can simply identify the t-shirt you want to get, by choosing the appropriate category.
- Place containers in your drawers to hold the smaller things you want to use, like your accessories, jewelry, your bow ties, etc.
- Get yourself some dividers or organizers for the larger drawers. They can help you to section out your drawers without unnecessary expense.
- Store scented candles in your drawers to keep your clothes smelling fresh, and hopefully make it pleasurable for you to open up your drawer.
If you are looking for self-storage in Ottawa for your personal storage unit or business storage needs in the heart of Ottawa, then give us a call to discuss your storage locker options at Just Right Self Storage in Ottawa. We are conveniently located in the heart of Ottawa’s downtown core and only minutes away from Gatineau we are the number one source for storage in Ottawa and Gatineau.