Your bedroom closet is pretty hidden away from the rest of the world…or at least the house. Most of your visitors can’t see how your closet really looks – that’s why it probably tends to end up a little messy and disorganized, instead of a nice, neat and tidy. We’ll show you some of the things you can do to help keep your closet clean and organized.
• If your bedroom’s closet is over packed, you can pack your other stuff in another closet. Even if you don’t have another closet, you can simply create a makeshift close by installing wall racks and hangers.
• Get rid of all the clothes you don’t wear. Donate them or throw them out.
• Organize your items on different levels. Store the items you use the most at eye-level, the items you use less at the bottom level and the items you use the least at the highest level.
• You don’t have to hang all your items of clothing in your closet. You can fold those you don’t use much and place them in draws, or suitcase.
• Store some of your other items, such as your accessories in storage containers, boxes, drawers, etc.
• Improvise, by using an umbrella stand to hold things like your yoga mats, etc.
• Store your shoes in boxes, tiered shelves, cubbies or in a hanger organizer.
• Make use of the vertical space below and above your closet rod, you have within your closet to store more items.
• Brighten up your closer space by adding lights to it. They will enable you to see better inside your closet and the lights will seem to expand the space within your closet as well.
If you are looking for self-storage in Ottawa for your personal storage unit or business storage needs in the heart of Ottawa, then give us a call to discuss your storage locker options at Just Right Self Storage in Ottawa. We are conveniently located in the heart of Ottawa’s downtown core and only minutes away from Gatineau we are the number one source for storage in Ottawa and Gatineau.