Your bedroom may be small, but we have BIG ideas for it when it comes to turning it into a storage area. There are some things that you can add, alter or even subtract from your bedroom in order to make it much more useful for the storage of your personal items and for battling clutter.
We’re about to show you some of the ways in which you can alter your bedroom, so that you turn it into both a beautiful, personal space and a clever storage area for your stuff.
• You can use the space underneath your bed to store your stuff. It’s quick and easy and you’ll love it. You can either pack your stuff away in storage containers underneath your current bed, create your own storage bed solution for your current bed or purchase a new storage bed for your room.
• You can do some dresser organizing, like storing away your clothing properly and using folding and drawer dividers as well. That could easily provide you with much more free space than u had before.
• You can locate unused space within your closet. You probably aren’t utilizing the space in your closet as effectively as you could be. That’s why you need to find creative ways to use every bit of space you can in there.
• You can use double duty furniture in there too. For all that storage you want to do, you’ll need furniture that’s strong and durable enough to hold all the items you want to store.
• You can use wardrobe walls. It doesn’t really matter how small the bedroom is – you can just install shallow wardrobes along the whole wall. It definitely helps with the storage situation in a much less bulky way (unlike the big bulky clothes dresser).
If you are looking for self-storage in Ottawa for your personal storage unit or business storage needs in the heart of Ottawa then give us a call to discuss your storage locker options at Just Right Self Storage in Ottawa. We are conveniently located in the heart of Ottawa’s downtown core and only minutes away from Gatineau we are the number one source for storage in Ottawa and Gatineau.