People are always looking for new, innovative ways to solve their storage problems at home. The amount of stuff you begin to accumulate over a period of time really shows when you’re trying to get things organized and stored away inside the house. It may seem like an impossible task, but it really isn’t. These tips can make it easier for you to keep your kitchen well-organized and to keep all your items stored away neatly.
- Invest in a custom walk-in pantry, with things like pocket doors, pullout baskets and lots and lots of shelf space.
- Try out corner drawers, which are great for making use of the awkward corners that are wasting away. These draws run diagonally into the corner, which allows them to be much deeper than the usual.
- How about a utensil drawer for your silverware and “serveware”? You can either buy it or make it.
- You’ll be glad to know how much the undersink drawer can help you to neatly store away your home’s cleaning supplies.
- You can also try out a pullout trash can solution, to help you hide away those unattractive, odor-filled garbage bins.
- Use a divided drawer as a holding place for your cookie sheets, cooling racks, baking pans and more. You can use a narrow pullout near your stove if you don’t have a drawer available.
- Try out an “appliance garage” to free some space on your countertop. This storage area (a countertop cabinet) will hold and hide away things like toasters, blenders, mixers and more, right in arm’s reach, but outside of your immediate sight.
If you are looking for self-storage in Ottawa for your personal storage unit or business storage needs in the heart of Ottawa, then give us a call to discuss your storage locker options at Just Right Self Storage in Ottawa. We are conveniently located in the heart of Ottawa’s downtown core and only minutes away from Gatineau we are the number one source for storage in Ottawa and Gatineau.