It may not be a major problem, but it is a problem when you have clutter in your kitchen. You can’t function as effectively (or maybe even as safely or risk-free) as you should. Don’t worry, we’re going to give you some tips that can help you to tidy up your kitchen so that you’ll be able to use it like you should.
• Try using wire closet racks in your kitchen cabinets to help you organize things like your soup and other inventories quite easily.
• Use T-molding to hold stemware.
• Try creating a homemade drawer stop to fit inside your cabinet.
• Instead of having a bag that holds 1.5 million other bags, organize your plastic bags in a tissue box instead.
• Use angle shelving to help you organize all your spices.
• Make a simple shelf out of a small spring-tension rod.
• Take your pots and pans and organize them using plywood panels.
• Organize manuals with Ziploc bags. You can even store them underneath the sink.
• Hang your measuring cups inside the kitchen cabinet.
Try out these awesome, easy tips for your kitchen and see how they work out for you.
If you are looking for self-storage in Ottawa for your personal storage unit or business storage needs in the heart of Ottawa then give us a call to discuss your storage locker options at Just Right Self Storage in Ottawa. We are conveniently located in the heart of Ottawa’s downtown core and only minutes away from Gatineau we are the number one source for storage in Ottawa and Gatineau.