When the winter’s gone and the sun begins to shine through the windows again, it’s when you know you need to get your cleaning and organizing done for your home. This may be a big job, especially if you haven’t done it in a while or if you have a tendency to accumulate a lot of stuff in a short space of time.
No matter what the situation may be, we’re offering you some tips that you can use as a solution. We’re going to show you some very useful tips on how to clean and organize your home to usher in the warm weather.
- You need to ensure that you de-clutter the house, by getting rid of items that fill your home up. Remove all the items you don’t want, which including ornaments, linens and décor.
- You should also swap out your seasonal clothing and gear. You may have accumulated quite a number of things such as snowmobiles, shovels, winter sports gear and more. There should be a designated area to store those items.
- You have to also take the time to clean, clean, clean! Do it thoroughly and extensively so that your house can have a more refreshed atmosphere.
- Take advantage of the space that you have in your home for storage. Think about areas that you wouldn’t have ordinarily thought about, for instance, the space below the stairs or under the bed.
- You should do your spring cleaning a bit more often, so that every time you have to do it, it becomes much easier and faster.
- Think about other storage unit options, (like self-storage units) especially for your seasonal items, so that you can make more use of the space you have at home.
If you are looking for self-storage in Ottawa for your personal storage unit or business storage needs in the heart of Ottawa, then give us a call to discuss your storage locker options at Just Right Self Storage in Ottawa. We are conveniently located in the heart of Ottawa’s downtown core and only minutes away from Gatineau we are the number one source for storage in Ottawa and Gatineau.