You may be struggling with keeping things organized in your home or you may find it hard to find good places to store your belongings in various parts of the home. This is a pretty common problem, but there’s an easy solution for it.
We’ll show you what we’re talking about when it comes to using your living room to help with your storage situation. Here are some very valuable and surprising tricks that can help you out with storage in your living room.
• You can make your storage solutions a part of the design or decorating style in your living room. There is no rule that says for storage, you have to stick to cardboard boxes and plastic containers – you can switch it up.
• Try to get storage solutions blend into your living room’s designs so much, that it gives visitors a hard time telling what’s storage and what isn’t.
• You can integrate built-in storage solutions for your living room, like open shelves, paneled doors or drawers, etc.
• You can tuck things away or hide them from plain sight, especially when they’re things that are used often in your living room.
• Add a little decoration to the area or the shelf that you store your books or other items on.
• You can get sturdy baskets that have handles to store items that need to be transported from room to room, in.
• Try this: Get a storage bin or basket for each person in the house and place them in the living room. When your family members use the living room and they leave items in it, just place those items in the respective bin/basket and ask them to collect it when full.
If you are looking for self-storage in Ottawa for your personal storage unit or business storage needs in the heart of Ottawa, then give us a call to discuss your storage locker options at Just Right Self Storage in Ottawa. We are conveniently located in the heart of Ottawa’s downtown core and only minutes away from Gatineau we are the number one source for storage in Ottawa and Gatineau.